Actions and Detail Panel
SIDC CPE, FIMM CPD & HRDF Finance Course: The secret to a happy retirement...
Tue, June 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Malaysia Time Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) Time
SIDC CPE, FIMM CPD & HRDF Financial Course: The secret to a happy retirement
Date: 6 June 17 (Tues)
Venue: Fin Freedom, Penang
1. Redefine Retirement
2. Provide DIY retirement tool
3. Optimize current Nest egg
4. Real life stories & case study
5. Interactive learning in comfortable environment
1. Allow the participants especially matured adult to plan well for their retirement, have a peace of mind to maintain work life balance and stay focus on job.
2. Allow the participants to master winning strategies to optimize their nest egg to achieve their retirement.
Who should attend?
Everyone, who is matured enough to learn how to craft and master their own retirement lifestyle
1. Participants should be able to better manage of client’s finance and retirement life.
2. Participants should be able to help their client take control of their own life, family and money.
3. Participants should be able to guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
1. Define your retirement
2. What kind of retirement life you want
3. How much nest egg you have to fund your retirement?
4. What are strategies to optimize your nest egg?
5. Preparation to retirement
Lena Lim 04-6443466/6443467 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org