Actions and Detail Panel
SIDC CPE, FIMM CPD & HRDF Course: What "Will" your legacy be? @ Ipoh
Sat, May 20, 2017, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Malaysia Time Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) Time
CPE/CPD/HRDF Course: What "Will" your legacy be? Professional will writing master class for financial professionals
Date: 20 May 2017
Venue: Tower Regency Hotel, Ipoh
☆Unfold practical aspects of professional will writing
☆Take control of own legacy
☆Prevent costly delay & dispute
☆Real life stories & case study
☆Interactive learning in comfortable environment
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Employ professional will writing legal knowledge and skill.
2. Recognize the practical aspects of a professional will.
3. Prevent costly and avoidable mistakes in will writing.
Participants should be able to:
1. Plan their client‘s legacy left behind without any hassle.
2. Manage well their clients’ finance through professional and effective estate planning tools.
3. Manage their clients’ money, family and life in a better control and balance way.
4. Guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
1. Will and why is it important to have one
2. Legal requirements of a will.
3. When do you not need a will?
4. Practical aspects to write a wills
5. Limitations of Will and Estate planning for high net worth clients
6. Estate distribution process
Lena Lim 04-6443466/6443467 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org