Sales Have Ended
Having a great semester already? Share your Roberts experience with your younger sister or brother! Homecoming is the perfect weekend for an awesome visit experience, plus its our 150th celebration!
We need your help in housing your siblings. Siblings of the same gender can stay with you. Siblings of different gender will need to stay with one of your guy/girl friends. This form/registration is mandatory for security and safety reasons. It must be completed by you, the current Roberts student.
Check-in is from 3:00-5:00pm in the Admissions Suite of Rinker Community Service Center. If your sibling is not there by that time, that’s no problem. You can pick up their materials for them!
Follow this LINK for the complete schedule of Homecoming events.
Here are some highlights:
Friday, September 23rd
- RWCCT & RWCCO Concert featuring An Evening of George Gershwin
- Movie night
Saturday, September 24th
- 18th Annual Greg Greve Alumni 5K Race
- Homecoming Parade
- Homecoming Tent, Family Entertainment, Food, and Student Fundraisers
- Men's Lacrosse Game
- Wind Ensemble Concert
- Taste of Roberts: Hors D'oeuvres and Reunions - the centerpiece of Homecoming!
- "Saturday Night Live" Entertainment by Students
Sunday, September 25th
- Worship Service featuring Guest Speaker and Alumni Choir at Pearce Memorial Church