Shyronda's "Virgin Island" 50th Birthday Celebration
Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
June 4-8, 2017
Join Shyronda in the Virgin Islands to Celebrate Her 50th Birthday & for the adventures of a lifetime. Explore this island during its warmest season, the ocean, the scenery, the men, the women..... But be careful, Island Fever is very contagious...
Travel Package Includes (No Flights Included)
o 5days/4nights accommodations at Sugar Bay Resort & Spa
o Roundtrip Airport Transfers (Airport/Resort/Airport)
o All Inclusive- All meals, drinks (including premium liquors), taxes, fees and gratuities
o Meet & Greet
Mountain View Room
Double $504pp (Double Occupancy/2 in a room)
Partial Ocean View Room
Double $524pp (Double Occupancy/2 in a room)
Double $554pp (Double Occupancy/2 in a room)
$100 or more per person (DEPOSIT) due by Nov 30, 2016
$100 or more per person due by Dec 30, 2016
$100 or more per person due by January 30, 2017
$100 or more per person due by February 28, 2017
ALL REMAINING BALANCES DUE, if any due by April 1, 2017
SUGAR BAY RESORT & SPA opened in 1992 and renovated in 2006, this three-and-a-half star resort boasts the most breathtaking views in St. Thomas. The resort, formerly known as the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort, includes 294 spacious and elegantly decorated guestrooms, over 16,000 sq. ft. of meeting and special event facilities and one of the most photographed wedding locations in the Caribbean. The décor and facility layout were designed to provide a genuine island experience. The Sugar Bay Resort and Spa is a 100% non-smoking facility, due to a new law mandated on the island. The Smoke-Free Act prohibits smoking in any public place including restaurants, bars and all places of employment. Smoking will be allowed on beaches, but not within 20 feet of concession stands, restaurants and other businesses located on the beach.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Food & Drinks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, during restaurant hours (some restrictions may apply)
- Unlimited house brand cocktails, domestic beer, wine by the glass, and non-alcoholic beverages, during restaurant & bar hours
- Welcome punch upon arrival
Amenities of Our St.Thomas All-InclusiveResort
- Beach towels and lounge chairs available pool side and on the beach
- Cold washcloths at pool
- Resort shuttle on property (does not leave resort)
- Pool side Jacuzzi
- Three interconnecting pools
- Fitness center
- Secluded beach access
- Non-motorized water sports
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Miniature golf
- Daily activity programs
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Free introduction to SCUBA lessons
1. Please have your flight to arrive no later than 4pm
2. Flight packages are also available, price will be posted when they are published with airline carrier
3. A PASSPORT IS "NOT REQUIRED" .
4. All payments are non-refundable/non-transferable
5. Please adhere to the monthly payment deposit deadlines in order to avoid cancellation of your reservations.
6. If you are unable to make a scheduled payment please contact us as soon as possible.
Payment Guidelines & Policies
1. Payment deposits of $100 must be received to secure your space
2. You can start making deposits at anytime but keep in mind the final payment dates and submit your payments accordingly.
3. Travel purchased without insurance is non refundable and non transferable.
4. Travel Insurance is NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGED RATE. It can be Purchased for $59 per person upon Registration.
5. Rates of occupancy for this package are based on Single or Double Only.
6. Rates are subject to change but securing your deposits assist us with ensuing your will receive the discounted rate listed above.
7. International packages have to be paid 60 days in advance for appropriate booking, so please schedule your final payments accordingly.
8. Flight Itineraries will be provided in the upcoming months.
1.Start deposits anytime during the course of the package but adhere to the final payment deadlines.
2.Minimum deposits on this international package should be $100 to ensure it is paid in full by the deadline, although you are responsible for managing your finances you can pay or more or less for a trip at your disclosure.
3.We welcome guests from all departure countries and states
4.Initial deposits of $100 due Nov 30, 2016.