San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a pitch event to hear from five pre-selected aspiring entrepreneurs/companies showcase their business to a distinguished group of Investors.
3:00pm - 3:30pm Registration and Networking
3:30pm - 5pm Pitch Session (5 minutes pitch - 5 minute Q&A
5:00pm - 6pm Networking/Wine & Cheese tasting
Ekta Dang, Intel capital
Kevin Dick, Right Side Capital
Vinod Cherian Joseph, Samsung Electronics Mobile Communications
Dr. Robert Lee, AAMA Chairman, Angel Investor
Julian Lin, Hillcrest Ventures Partners
Michelle Soon, Presidio Ventures
Henry Wong, Garage Asia Capital
Benson Yeung, Diamond TechVentures
Submit your pitch today!!
Are you a Startup looking for Funding? If you wish to pitch to a live audience and a group of investors please submit:
- A pitch deck of no more then 10 slides
- Submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (no later then May 25, 2015)
- Pitch deck file name should have your company name
- Pitch deck first slide should include name and contact for person pitching
- Notifications will be sent out May 26, 2015
- To qualify, companies must have a product/service that is no longer in the idea stage
- Company must be ready for further development or can launch into the market place
- Only eligible companies will be selected, maximum 5 companies.
- Selected companies will have 5 minutes to pitch.
- FREE to pitch if selected.
- There is no selection process to demo. Companies wishing to demo their products or services are welcome to register (set up begins at 2:00p.m.-cost $100)
- Companies will be eligible to pitch their product/service for one minute to the audience and to investors prior to event pitch session.
Spectators are welcome (must register to attend)
When & Where
Chamber of Commerce International Consortium For Entrepreneurs (CCICE) is an organization that helps members build, develop, encourage, and support entrepreneurship in a cross cultural technology centric environment. CCICE is a bridge between network associations, industry and entrepreneurs to build sustainable opportunities that energize growth and development within and across international boundaries.