What are alcohol inks?
Alcohol inks are a transparent ink medium that is primarily an alcohol base. Think of watercolor but instead of using water you'll use alcohol to blend, lighten and activate the paint. I will do a demo at the beginning of class and help you though out the entire class.
COST: $50/per person. *Early sign-up special: $39*
Your ticket includes the following:
1. TWO CANVASES: 1 practice canvas & 1 final canvas
2. I provide all the supplies for you to use. If you're messy, you may want to bring an apron. :)
3. THREE hours of class time. I do demos and one-on-one instruction through the entire class
4. A drink!
Vesper in Shoreline, WA
WHEN: Sunday, December 18th @ 3-7pm
THEME: [Reindeer Lights]
This is a whimsical spin on "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer". It's fun, festive, bright and cheerful! You can choose to do something similar to the sample or even do your own rendition of Rudolph!
The theme is a *SUGGESTION* and most certainly NOT a requirement.
I encourage you to explore the internet for inspiration. Feell free to message me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
CLASS SIZE: 20
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE
-I do a full demo at the beginning of class and walk through answering individual questions throughout the course of the class. My teaching style is loose, chill and flexible. I will help you create something beautiful that you can be proud to show off!
1) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, this is a bar. :)
2) Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
phone: 907-306-3936 (text is easiest)
3) Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Life happens, I get that. Good news, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or transfer your ticket to a different class. Cancellations and rescheduling must be given 48 hours prior to class. There are no refunds, all sales are final. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in class! ♥