San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
202 Media & Event Concierge
in partnership with
Wonderfully Made 4 You
SHOP with specialty vendors and join us in providing a fun shopping experience like never seen before. No need to rush. No stress. Shop in a relaxed atmosphere, and enjoy the company of good friends.
SIP on mouth-watering cocktails, & wine! Enjoy the Chicken & Waffles Brunch Bar and Dessert Bar (food purchases are separate)
STROKE with Wonderfully Made 4 You! WM4U artist will guide you step by step through the featured painting—no stress, just memory making fun! No experience necessary! We'll supply the wine glass, brushes & paints. At the end of the afternoon, you will have a one-of-a-kind creation and memories to share a lifetime!
Gather your girl tribe or closest friend and come through to our one-of-a-kind event.
Finally, If you still have energy it’s time to dance and socialize the afternoon away with DJ Majestee
** PLEASE READ ***
1. Tickets are non-refundable and attendance is required to obtain all benefits of the event (swag bag, giveaways, raffle prizes, etc.).
2. Ticket holders/purchasers who do not attend the event forfeit their right to any benefits of the event.
3. Tickets are transferable to individuals who haven’t purchased a ticket or who require an additional ticket(s).
4. Transfer of tickets will happen between ticket purchases.
5. Event organizers take NO responsibility in the transfer of tickets.
6. Attendees who are unable to attend the entire event will not receive any form of refund or early late distribution of event benefits.
TICKETS, VENDOR, SPONSORSHIPS PURCHASES ARE FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, Shop, Sip, & Stroke is for men & women 18 years old and older
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is parking available on the property parking lot
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No outside food, beverages, event flyers are allowed
Is there a dress code?
The dress code is casual chic!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Event Organizer: Altonia Dugar 678-274-9910 or via email at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You may bring the printed ticket or download it to your passport folder on your mobile device
What is the refund policy?
All tickets, vendor fees, and sponsorship fees are FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE
Save This Event
When & Where
202 Media & Event Concierge
Boutique event company specializing in Charity Events, Corporate Events, Business Events, Social Mixers, Meet & Greets, Brunches, Launch Parties, Natural Hair Events, & Expos- NO EVENT IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL!!!! We do it all- Event Production, Event Coordination, Event Management, Event Staffing, Sponsorship Cultivation, Swag Bag Curator, Decor, Talent Management, Booking Agent for Special Appearances, Venue Scouting, Social Media Marketing, Administrative Services, Storage & Inventory of event tangibles (ATL metro area only), and more!!!