Shop For a Cause: Benefit for the Crohns and Colitis Foundation (CCFA)
Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
I'll be selling raffle tickets at this event, or if you can't come you can buy raffle tickets on line or at my office. Raffle tickets will be sold for 2 tickets for $5, 5 tickets for $10 or 12 tickets for $20. The drawing will happen at 8pm and you need not be present to win!
Raffle prizes include:
1. One manicure and pedicure with Anna and one cut and blow dry with Joyce at Frank Kiesel and Associates in Winnetka
2. 20 custom diesigned invitations and note cards by Candycards
3. Two tickets to the Oil Lamp Theater
4. One hour of personal training with Adam Smiley, Park Center in Glenview
5. One hour Nutrition Consult with Feed to Succeed's Betsy Hjelmgren MS, RD, LD, CSP
6. Cooking for Your Gluten Free Teen Cookbook
7. Infant Massage Class (individual or group) by Cathy Benson R.N., M.S., C.P.N.P.
8. Pediatric Gastroenterology consult or visit with Dr Suzanne Nelson
9. $100 gift card for Creative Memories
10. Scarf from Fire and Ice (Glenview)
11. Clutch from Fire and Ice (Glenview)
12. "The Perfect Baby Gift" -- Cloth burp and bib set for a boy and girl
13. Big Bucket of Summer Fun. Includes two nerf super soakers, 48" jumbo beach ball, slip and slide, bubble toys, foam bat and ball, tie dye kit, grow a sunflower kit, rocket balloons, water balloons, puzzle, sidewalk chalk and glow wrist bands (many thanks to my office staff for this donation!)
In October, I will participate in the Lisbon Rock n Roll Half Marathon for CCFA! Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1 in every 200 Americans.
If you can't make the event, you can make a tax deductible and secure donation on my fundraising webpage! Click Here to make a donation today!
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.