Shoot with Confidence: A Photography Seminar for Small Business Owners
So your business is amazing but you're lacking quality content. You want to hire a photographer, but you may not have the budget to hire one on the regular. You have a DSLR camera, but you're not sure how to use it and you don't have the time to read the manual. Well, you’re not alone!
Join award-winning photographer, Samantha Clarke, to learn what steps you need to take to make sure your day to day photos really stand out.
During this seminar we will cover:
- Photography Basics
- How to take great photos with the equipment you already have
- The best DSLR cameras and lenses for your small business
- Creating the best lighting situations for your photos
- Best ways to edit your photos quickly
- Ways to avoid common mistakes small businesses make with their visual content
This is a free event, however you must make a $25 deposit to reserve your spot. Only no-shows will be charged.
Refreshments will be served.