Shoemaker Brothers Rock Cantara Cellars
Saturday, September 8, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
- One night only! September 08, 2012
- Doors Open at 6:30pm, Show time: 7-10 pm
- Your ticket price includes one ticket redeemable for a glass of wine, soda, or water. Additional wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase.
- No outside beverages allowed (except water).
- Advance Tickets: $17.50 (Online or at the Winery)
- Tickets at the Door: $ 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- Limited seating- (110 tickets only)
- Got Questions? Please call (805) 484-9600
When & Where
Cantara Cellars is a local winery and tasting room producing a broad selection of award-winning red and white wines. Located in the in the heart of Ventura County, we're just a short drive from where ever you are. Our winery specializes in producing wines made from grapes grown in the Lodi Appellation in Northern California. Each wine we make expresses both our passion for making fine wines, and our enjoyment of the distinctive flavors found in Lodi grapes.
The Tasting Room and Winery are open Thursday thru Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
Our Wine Lounge is open for Wine Flights, Wine by the Glass, and Cheese Plates.
Come by for tasting and tours, or call to schedule a private event or tasting by appointment.
Come taste our wines, relax, and have a special day wine tasting.
126 N. Wood Road, #104
Camarillo, CA 93010