Actions and Detail Panel
Shoe Fest Music and Camping 2017
Fri, Sep 1, 2017, 10:00 AM
Shoe Fest is a 3 day music and camping outdoor festival held at Camp Shaw-Waw-Nas-See in Manteno, IL taking place September 1-3 2017.
Shoe Fest began in 2011 and continues to grow each year. The festival has three stages of music, with an emphasis on roots music; such as folk, folk rock, bluegrass, and jamband.
- Shoe Fest Gates open at 10AM CST on Friday, September 1, 2017.
- The Box Office will be open 10am-12am Friday, 9am-12am Saturday and 9am to 10pm on Sunday. You will ONLY be able to enter the festival during open Box Office Hours.
- Shoe Fest does not allow any kind of glass on the premises, vehicles will be searched upon entry.
- Children under the age of 12 may enter Shoe Fest free of charge.
- Shoe Fest is not a camp with your car festival, you must park in a designated parking area and camp within the festival grounds.
- Once your purchase a ticket, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Shoe Fest. If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If you still do not have the email, please contact Eventbrite help center here.
- All sales are final, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Artists and schedule subject to change.
- Event is rain or shine.
- All RV & Cabin tickets must accompany a 3 Day, Sat/Sun, Sun Only or Volunteer pass in order to enter the festival grounds.
- Only 3 Day, Sat/Sun, Sun Only or Volunteer passes are exchangeable for a festival wristband.
Shoe Fest holds no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. Shoe Fest will take place rain or shine. This ticket is exchangeable for the specific Shoe Fest Day Camping and Music ticket you have purchased (either 3 Day Pass, Sat/Sun, Sun Only, RV Pass, Cabin or Volunteer Deposit) and not an individual artists' performance. No refunds will be offered for any change in schedule, talent cancellations, weather issues or otherwise. Artist Line up and schedule subject to change.
All ticket holders understand this is an outdoor camping festival in a natural environment, with no manmade changes to the grounds. Ticket holders will acknowledge that camping and weather can create risk of injury or death due to the environment and agrees to attend at ticket holder's own risk. By choosing to attend Shoe Fest, all ticket holders agree to hold Shoe Fest LLC, Northern Illinois Camp Association, Camp Shaw Waw Nas See and all involved parties harmless in the incident of injury or death.