Actions and Detail Panel
Shift Series 2017
Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
As we enter a new civic landscape in America, social entrepreneurs have a renewed opportunity to address some of our largest social issues impacting our country.
This year, Shift Series will explore the Role of Social Impact in Today’s Civic Landscape, including how social entrepreneurs can utilize creative partnerships with different industries to create solutions and develop diverse and sustainable revenue streams.
Shift Series 2017:
- Special programming includes: successful social entrepreneurship models, funding and finance, opportunities in the current policial climate, and how young social entrepreneurs can work with all sectors to create impact.
- 2017 speakers from Ad Council, The Department of Transportation, DC's Entrepreneur of the Year, USAID, and more.
What is Shift Series?
- Shift Series 2017 brings together 200+ students and alumni from leading national universities, social and tech entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and corporate executives for a targeted discussion around how we can best prepare the next generation of values-based, socially conscious leaders.
- Shift Series is a time for our Social Impact 360 community of world changers to come together, inspire, and learn about all that we can do to use social enterprise as a vehicle to make the world a better place. It's also a time for us to interact with individuals and communities who want to work with us to help us further and be a part of our mission.
- Each year, we have more than 30 inspiring local, national, and international leaders present to offer their wisdom and advice in primarily small group sessions.
- The conference will provide opportunities to get to know other like-minded socially conscious leaders from around the country, including those working across Social Impact 360's network of 12 major universities across the United States.
- The conference intentionally is interactive and keeps a low speaker:attendee ratio in line with our mentorship ethos, which ensures all participants have time for small group and one on one chats with speakers.
Register today to reserve your spot! Don't forget to use your discount codes.
We're so excited to see you, learn with you, and work with you!
Let's Change the World.