CA Technologies is hosting application development and delivery professionals to preview and discuss survey data from research analyst, Theresa Lanowitz of voke, Inc. The survey results explain how innovative technology leaders are getting application development projects delivered faster and with higher quality than ever before.
Theresa and her team at voke recently interviewed hundreds of service virtualization users, managers and decision makers on the types of value they are receiving by removing constraints their application development practices. The survey and discussion will include quantitative numbers on:
- Market Forces Causing Moving Targets
- Metrics on Internal Politics and Constraints
- Common Types of Virtualized Assets
- Implementation and User Challenges
- Why Companies purchased
- Measurable ROI testimonials
Theresa will provide a summary of the application development research participate in a discussion amongst those in attendance. All attendees will receive a copy of the research report as well as a copy of Service Virtualization: Reality is Overrated.
- 5:00 - Check In
- 5:30 - Service Virtualization, Burt Klein, Sr. Advisor, CA Technologies
- 6:00 - Research Results, Theresa Lanowitz, voke Inc.
- 7:00 - Q & A, Discussion
- 7:30 - Cocktail Reception
When & Where
CA LISA from ITKO offers a revolutionary new approach to application development bottlenecks through a single, unified platform for Service Virtualization. CA LISA eliminates constraints across the software lifecycle, allowing developers, testers and performance teams to work in parallel for faster delivery and more reliable outcomes.