Vision Global Events presents a unique opportunity for application development and delivery professionals to preview and discuss survey data from research analyst, Theresa Lanowitz of voke, Inc. The survey results explain how innovative technology leaders are getting application development projects delivered faster and with higher quality than ever before.
Theresa and her team at voke recently interviewed hundreds of service virtualization users, managers and decision makers on the types of value they are receiving by removing constraints in application development practices. The survey and discussion will include quantitative numbers on:
- Market Forces Causing Moving Targets
- Metrics on Internal Politics and Constraints
- Common Types of Virtualized Assets
- Implementation and User Challenges
- Why Companies purchased
- Measurable ROI testimonials
Theresa will provide a summary of the application development research and participate in a discussion amongst those in attendance. All attendees will have the option to receive a copy of the complete survey report.
- 9:00 - Check In
- 9:30 - Service Virtualization ROI, Ken Ahrens, Sr. Dir., CA Technologies
- 10:00 - Research Results, Theresa Lanowitz, voke Inc.
- 11:30 - Lunch and Discussion
When & Where
CA LISA from ITKO offers a revolutionary new approach to application development bottlenecks through a single, unified platform for Service Virtualization. CA LISA eliminates constraints across the software lifecycle, allowing developers, testers and performance teams to work in parallel for faster delivery and more reliable outcomes.