Actions and Detail Panel
Shepherding a Child's Heart - Parenting Seminar
Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 1:00 PM CDT
This conference includes seminars, presented by Dr. Tedd Tripp, highlighting the primary themes from the best selling book, Shepherding a Child’s Heart.
- Friday, March 24: 6-7pm (Registration), 7-9pm (2 sessions)
- Saturday, March 25: 9am-12:30pm (3 sessions)
- Getting to the Heart of Behavior (Friday)
- Helping our Kids See the Glory of God (Friday)
- Ages 0 -5: Living Joyfully Under Authority (Saturday)
- Ages 6 - 12: Understanding and Identifying Attitudes of Heart (Saturday)
- Teenagers: Internalizing the Gospel (Saturday)
- Childcare will not be provided, however a mother's nursing room will be available for those who have young infants
- Refreshments including coffee and snacks will be provided during the conference.
Tedd Tripp is the president of Shepherding the Heart Ministries, a non-profit organization, whose mission is connecting the hearts of God’s people to the power and grace of the gospel. Tedd has developed and teaches materials that encourage the people of God to understand gospel hope for the ways that human beings are pushed and pulled by the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Tedd is known around the world for the best-selling child rearing book, Shepherding a Child’s Heart, and as the presenter of Shepherding a Child’s Heart Ministries.
Tedd Tripp is Pastor Emeritus of Grace Fellowship Church in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, where he served from 1980 until 2012. Tedd was married to his wife, Margy, in 1968; they are parents of three adult children and nine grandchildren. Tedd is the author of A Parent’s Handbook for Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Hints for Parents, and with his wife, Margy, Instructing a Child’s Heart.
Dr. Tripp is a graduate of Geneva College, B.A., Philadelphia Theological Seminary, M. Div., Westminster Theological Seminary, D. Min.