San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Looking to buy a condo or row home in Shaw? This is a special Free Home Buyer Workshop for those who have an interest in taking the smart pathway to home purchase in this neighborhood. This is a great first step toward understanding what to look for in a Shaw newer condominium or Victorian row home and what to expect from your real estate agent.
UrbanLand Company Free Home Buyer Workshops are available twice weekly for local home shoppers who want to understand and navigate the pathway to ownership in the DC/MD/VA marketplace. On Tuesday nights at 5:30pm and Saturday mornings at 10am, our first time buyer team is available at 913 Florida Ave. NW to answer your questions about home buying!
There is exciting new retail and other attractions in Shaw that make it a choice neighborhood for condo and rowhome buyers. We’ve watched this neighborhood grow & evolve for 10+ years and are here to help you make the right strategic purchase decisions.”
Ask us about:
- Down payment options available (from traditional 20% down loans to low down payment to 100% financing programs)
- Understanding how down payments & loan options affect monthly mortgage payment amounts
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification + understanding your true purchasing power & affordability
- How to shop smart in the marketplace (agent-directed search + using our mobile app)
- Finding top neighborhood values & spots for future appreciation
- Buying new construction vs. resale vs. investment properties
- What to expect from your real estate agent
Workshops are currently held at our offices at 913 Florida Avenue, NW in Shaw right off the U Street/Cardozo/African American Civil War Memorial METRO. Attendance is always free. “Our guidance and advice is free of charge. We are real estate agents – our time and expertise is available to you free of charge until you actually successfully buy a home or condo! Come on by & bring a friend!”
When & Where
UrbanLand Company is a DC/MD/VA real estate brokerage with a group of specialist agents who help 1st time home buyers navigate local Down Payment assistance programs.