San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Sharing of Best Practices Conference is an outstanding professional development experience for any member of your team. This half-day event is intended to provide you opportunities to learn best practices from other companies and organizations that are widely considered to be role models in their respective industries.
- Opening session with Mac McGuire with McGuire & Associates...How to Become a Superhero at Work. Click here to learn more about McGuire & Associates.
- We will have a fabulous two-hour session focused on Best Practices for Industry-Lead Workforce Development. Listen to our panel of speakers from Oklahoma and Arkansas discuss their need to engage industry with workforce opportunities.
- GiANT Partners will lead a dynamic session on Leadership Strategies for Engaging Your Workforce! Click here to learn more about GiANT Partners.
- Allyson Young with K&N Management will host a session on Building a Guest Delight Culture: Consistently Meeting & Exceeding Key Customer Requirements. Click here to learn more about K&N.
- Learn first-hand from a Roger Mashore, CEO of MTM Recognition how his company has dealt with challenges in the areas of workforce, strategic planning and leadership. Click here to learn more about MTM Recognition.
Ticket price includes continental breakfast and lunch. Thank you to our sponsors:
When & Where
Oklahoma Quality Foundation
This mission of Oklahoma Quality Foundation is to be a leading catalyst for economic prosperity in Oklahoma by promoting the principles of performance excellence and sharing of best practices. Our vision is to be a recognized thought-leader for organizational improvement in Oklahoma.