San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Sharing of Best Practices Conference is an outstanding professional development experience for any member of your team. This full-day event is intended to provide you opportunities to learn best practices from other companies and organizations that are widely considered to be role models in their respective industries. Take a look at our line-up of speakers & topics:
- GiANT Partners / David Woods & Brent Douglas will kick off the morning with a session on Transformational Leadership. Learn how to develop a culture of leadership that's focused on empowering employees driven by humility.
- Transformational Leadership Showcase...learn from our CEO panel about their “good to great” leadership moments.
- Luncheon keynote speaker Dr. Terry Holliday, Kentucky's Commissioner of Education, will share a powerful and inspiring talk on Education, Employment & the Economy.
- City of Irving, Texas's 2012 Baldrige Award Recipient Tommy Gonzalez will present on Creating a Culture of Improvement & Customer Focus.
- Best Practices on Integrated Lean Project Delivery will be presented by Will Lichtig of The Boldt Company.
- Oklahoma's own 2012 Baldrige Award Recipient, Terry May, CEO of MESA will share How Effective Leadership Results in Employee Engagement.
- Bob Pence (2010 Baldridge Award Recipient), CEO of Freese & Nichols, will speak on How To Establish & Maintain Long-Term Customers.
- Using Social Media to Engage Customers & Workforce will be presented by Allyson Young (2010 Baldrige Award Recipient), of K&N Management.
- Learn to Move From the Status Quo to a Culture of Excellence with presenters Doug Serrano & Denise Haynes of Quiet Excellence.
When & Where
Oklahoma Quality Foundation
This mission of Oklahoma Quality Foundation is to be a leading catalyst for economic prosperity in Oklahoma by promoting the principles of performance excellence and sharing of best practices. Our vision is to be a recognized thought-leader for organizational improvement in Oklahoma.