A free workshop for startups/entrepreneurs - where serial entrepreneur and startup investor Nicolaj Højer Nielsen, will share lessons learned within Shareholders Agreements (ejeraftale). The purpose is NOT that you skip the visit to the lawyer, but that you learn the basics so you are better preparred when having discissions with your lawyer (that is essential!) regarding shareholders agreements. The event will be in English and include discissions both on clauses rekated to co-founders/employees, but also seen from an investor perspective. Disclaimer - Nicolaj is NOT a lawyer and the event should NOT be a substitute for getting the help from a lawyer. But Nicolaj have been involved in more than 20 startup transcations and is very experienced in dealing with shareholde agreements - both from founder and investor perspective.
The speaker of the event is Nicolaj Højer Nielsen - serial entrepreneur and investor in multiple startups:
The event is kindly hosted by Copenhagen Fintech Lab: http://fintechlab.dk/
I will apply a special form of pricing for the event:
- Students/entrepreneurs: Attend free of charge
- Lawyers: Pay DKK 1000 to attend the event
Why should lawyers pay to attend:
- They will not attend to learn, but only to network with customers (you!)
- Lawyers are very good at billing entrepreneurs when we use them
- So if a lawyer want to attend he/she has to pay.
- And if any lawyer sign-up, all the money will be spent on drinks/food to YOU :-)