Shannon Brewing Company opens the brewery up every Saturday from 11:00 – 5:00. We conduct a couple free tours — usually around 1:30 and another at 2:30. Each tour is conducted by a Shannon Brewery representative and includes a complimentary sample of our beer - usually right from the brite tank!
You can buy additional beer by the pint in our taproom or enjoy our all-day Saturday pint special: $12 gets you three pints and a souvenir pint glass to take home. You can also get a six pack or keg to go. We almost always have a food truck and live music.
We have two large TV’s in the taproom, so the game will always be on.
The taproom is air-conditioned but the brewery and beer garden are not — so dress appropriately.
• Must show valid ID at the door
• Cash and credit cards accepted
• Well-behaved children and dogs are welcome (no pets are allowed in the production area — except for Arlo the brewery dog)
• Last call will be at 4:45
• Bring your own food or call the brewery to find out what we have onsite: 817-337-9892.
Our taproom is also open Thursday - Sunday.
We look forward to seeing you at the brewery.