Actions and Detail Panel
ShAmeDHD Webinar: Empowerment & Forgiveness for a new Experience - (online)...
Tue, April 11, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Shame and ADHD. Everyone makes mistakes, but since the ADHD brain repeats behavioral mistakes consistently over it's lifetime, our Ego develops Shame. Whether we relive our errors, stay stuck in guilt or worry for the future, we have created states of shame.
- What is the difference between shame and guilt?
- Where did my ShAmeDHD come from?
- How do I own my mistakes so that I can no longer feel guilt for them?
- When will this feeling go away?
- Who do I blame for my shame?
- How do I ask my partner for the same forgiveness?
You will leave this 1.5 hour webinar with tools to become aware of the shame created from ADD symptoms, accept a new, responsible path and empower yourself to feel the way you desire to feel!