Actions and Detail Panel
Shamanic Journeying: An Experiential Step-By-Step Approach
Tue, May 23, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Please join us in welcoming Elizabeth Meacham as she facilitates a 3-part series of Shamanic Journeying!
In this experiential workshop, participants will learn methods for shamanic journeying in a safe and supportive environment. We will explore a variety of journeying methods, as well as effective ways to prepare for shamanic journeying.
Participants will have an opportunity to develop a personal method for journeying that works for them. Our journeys will focus on meeting spiritual helpers and guides for healing, guidance, and support.
While it is not required to attend all 3 workshops, it is strongly encouraged in order for you to full understand the journeying process.
Tuesdays - April 4, May 2, and May 23
539 E. Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022
$20 – Each Individual Session; $50 – All 3 sessions
Shadybrook Members –
Receive $5 discount on each individual session or $10 discount if you register for the series!
Tickets are limited so don't delay!
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- learn cross-cultural perspectives on shamanic journeying
- understand multiple modes of preparation for shamanic journeying
- practice methods to reach a theta brainwave state, which allows for experience of alternate realities
- experience travel in shamanic realms to meet their spirit helpers and guides
- develop a personalized practice for shamanic journeying that they can use at home