Shakti Diva Yoga is a 4-week Feminine Embodiment series created & facilitated by Tantra Master, Alisa Levine inspired by Nadine Lee. It is designed specifically for women, to explore, arouse & embody the many aspects of being woman.
These intimate journeys were inspired to evoke women to feel: sensual & open; empowered in their bodies & sacred sexuality; strong in their sense of purpose & self; and confident in their intuitive powers.
The power of the feminine resides in her heart, womb & yoni. Shakti Diva Yoga is designed to awaken these powerful feminine centers. During the series, we journey through four archetypes of the feminine, as reference points, to go deeper into understanding the many faces of the Feminine; as she is embodied in us as women living in the modern day. When we awaken & remember ancient & powerful aspects of the feminine psyche, we step further into our power, radiance, sensuality & authenticity.
The sensual woman, arouses a sense of abundance, embodied wisdom, open hearted, trust in life, she embodies the perfect balance of inner & outer beauty. We journey with this energy & evoke Lakshmi, the Goddess of Abundance & Beauty.
The Warrior woman, is the woman on a mission, the revolutionary force that helps transform the ego, with our inner battles; as well as transform humanity with her quest to start a revolution for the good of humanity. She is the woman starting heart centered vocation, with radical vision, power & strategy to action. We journey with this energy & evoke Durga, the Goddess of protection & inner strength.
The Wild woman, is the ruthless woman that knows what she wants & will not settle for anything less. She is empowered in her sexuality & body, she knows how to listen to & process her wild emotions. She is brutally authentic & fierce with passion, she knows her boundaries & knows her self worth. We journey with this energy & evoke Kali, the Goddess of Revolution & Transformation.
The mystical woman, is the inner mystic in us all. The woman who can see beyond the illusions of the mundane world & truly believes, embodies & practices magic every day. She is deeply immersed & dedicated to her spiritual transformation & creative pursuits. We journey with this energy & evoke Saraswati, the Goddess of insight & intuition.
WE WILL GATHER IN SACRED CIRCLE OVER 4 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS, AND EXPLORE EACH FEMININE ARCHETYPE THROUGH:
· Ancient theory about the Goddess Energies
· Shakti invocations/guided meditations/mantra
· Feminine Embodiment Practice: Shakti Diva Yoga designed to awaken the correlating energy centers in the body, that link with the particular Feminine Energy.
· Group Sharing, Reflections & Shakti Diva Sistar Support
· A particular activity that correlates to the feminine energy, consisting of any of the following: Journaling, Art, Singing/Chanting, Self Inquiry Practices, Sacred Sexuality Healing, Ritual, Dance.
· Homework, to explore & play with each archetype for the week after each session.
THESE JOURNEYS WILL BENEFIT YOU IF….
· You are feeling disconnected from your femininity & long to feel sensual, radiant, inspired & free.
· You want to explore deeper parts of your intimate self.
· You need support in any area of your life, and would love a safe & sacred space to be held in your emotions.
· You are yearning to connect with like-minded women in authentic sisterhood.
· You would like to heal your sacred sexuality.
· You would like to understand your unique gifts & souls mission.
· You would like to tap into your intuition & womb wisdom.
Saturday, January 07, 2017. 6pm - 9pm. (Warrior Woman Shakti Yoga)
Saturday, January 14, 2017. 6pm - 9pm. (Sensual Woman Shakti Yoga)
Saturday, January 21, 2017. 6pm - 9pm. (Wild Woman Shakti Yoga)
Saturday, January 28, 2017. 6pm - 9pm. (Mystic Woman Shakti Yoga)
Ripley Grier Studios
$200 per woman, for the full series.
Before the holidays begin and you've forgotten about yourself. Please take the time to reserve this as a gift to yourself or let someone know this is what you want for Christmas. Start your New Year right and the whole year will be a delight. Sat Yam So Hum.