San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for SHAKEN NOT STIRRED - AKRON
International Association of Business Communicators-Cleveland Chapter's
FEBRUARY NETWORKING EVENT IN AKRON
Are you using video to connect with customers and prospects and enhance internal communications?
Get “Shaken and Not Stirred” in Akron February 26th!
Video is shaking up the world of content marketing...
Learn how to ride the wave
After-work networking event with guest speakers highlighting the importance of video is free, but please register.
Where: Jilly’s Music Room, 111 North Main Street, Akron, OH (Next to Luigi's) on the North Side District of Downtown Akron. Free parking.
When: Thurs., Feb. 26, starting at 6pm
6:00-7:30 Video marketing and production tips and tricks...even on a shoestring budget
7:30-8 Social networking
8:00 - on Music by The Collective
Cost: $ FREE. Includes light appetizers
Are you using video enough to connect with customers and prospects and enhance internal communications?
Did you know:
* 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video
* 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
* 65% of video viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video
* 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales or communication
* 69% of smartphone users say videos are a perfect solution for smartphone viewing as it offers a quick way for consumers to grasp an overview of a product
Join some of Akron’s most revered video production specialists who will give tips and tricks on how to enhance client communication and collaboration, and help support and drive new business using videos. Speakers include:
Kristin Kretzler, Videographer/Video Editor,Anthony Thomas Advertising (ATA). Chief videographer at ATA, a boutique agency hell-bent on learning and growing with its clients formulating integrated campaigns that help them stand out in the marketplace.
Deborah Shapiro, videographer/artist, Montrose Video. In the video business for over 30 years, Deborah has been creating marketing videos for corporations and working on productions for network broadcasters. Since 2000, she has operated her own company, Montrose Video, where she is the primary producer, videographer and editor. Her clients include local corporations, marketing agencies and other independent video producers.
Chris Miller, Director, Akron Digital Media Center. The Akron Digital Media Center is a nonprofit digital media group that encourages citizen journalism in greater Akron. Its primary goal is to provide the training and tools local residents and organizations need to create news, information and entertainment that challenge and engage the community.
Did you know:
- 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
- 65% of video viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales or communication
- 69% of smartphone users say videos are a perfect solution for smartphone viewing as it offers a quick way for consumers to grasp an overview of a product