Due to a partner's surgery, this event has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 2nd at 7pm. We look forward to seeing you there!
Kink educator Sabrina Morgan and Tantric facilitator Monique Darling invite you to join them at their upcoming experiential Tantric BDSM Play-Shop. Learn how to open avenues of communication specifically for creating play scenes and open the possibilities for gratifying sexual experiences after the "difficult conversations” are out of the way. Experience the sacred trust and sexual power that make BDSM such a compelling tool for exploring sacred sexuality.
This special event is a sensual, playful exploration of shadow sexuality that reaches surprising depths of connection. If you have been intimidated by kinky play or Tantric sexuality techniques but find yourself curious, this experience is for you!
* Learn communication skills for creating play partner scenarios with ease
* Witness negotiation and playful scenarios presented by your facilitators
* Practice boundary-setting practices and create your own safe space to play
* Engage in sensory discovery, Tantric techniques and BDSM play with others
* Experience the sensual side of BDSM and sensation play
* Find out how bondage and power exchange can help you slip into an erotic trance state
* Learn new ways to use energy play to bring a new level of closeness to your kinky sex
* Explore the power of your shadow and enhance energetic connectedness with partners
Together we will:
- Experience the sensual side of BDSM
- Find out how bondage, sensation play and power exchange can help you slip into an erotic trance state
- Learn ways to use energy play to bring a new level of closeness to your kinky sex
- Discover how exploring the power of your sensual shadow can enhance energetic connectedness between partners
-Do an intense visualization/meditation to get you in touch with and integrate your deepest desires
Love Exchange $30 in advance and $35 at the door
Please RSVP here: https://shadowplayoakland.eventbrite.com/
All exercises will be fully clothed. Bring your partner(s) or mingle when you arrive!
You will walk away with the confidence to communicate and connect with more ease with new play partners and create the play scenarios you really want in your life. We will close the play-shop with a kinky show and tell and send you home with our favourite tools to clearly negotiate satisfying kink scenes in the real world. This event promises to be a night of delicious opportunity for ecstatic play and creating new connections with yourself and others. Come play with us! All levels welcome.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
Sabrina Morgan is a kink educator, sex worker advocate, and workshop facilitator. Working directly with others’ sexuality has given her a deft sensitivity to the needs of those exploring new facets of their selves and an understanding of the power of hands-on sex and kink education for adults. She speaks regularly at conferences and presents workshops internationally on topics such as kink, sex work advocacy and conscious sexuality. She is available for both couples and one-on-one sessions as well as distance coaching. Follow Sabrina on Facebook or Twitter: @SabrinaMorgan Or keep up with her at www.sabrinamorgan.com
Monique Darling, San Diego, CA, Authenticity and Vulnerability Coach, is the founder of Divine Interludes which provides workshops and experiential play-shops in the art of Tantra, Compassionate communication, and conscious loving. She has studied and taught with renowned Tantra teachers and extraordinary workshop facilitators since 1990 and is a certified Cuddle Party Facilitator. She has been featured on TLC and The Dr’s and has been interviewed by magazines across the USA. Monique is dedicated to empowering others utilizing her vast repertoire of cutting-edge teachings. She specializes is helping others reclaim their power and natural sensuality by transmuting fear and repression into courage, self-love and freedom. She guides from a place of understanding and her natural exuberance is infectious! She is available for private sessions, experiential workshops and Cuddle Parties. Learn more about Monique by going to www.divineinterludes.com