Join us this Aprils fool day for the return of the Bk Girls Night Out vendor showcase, and runway event with an addition of a beauty panel. This panel will feature a Lupus Awareness Ambassador Monique Gore- Massy speaking about how she stays feeling beauty despite living with Lupus. The owner of Celfie Cosmetics Nicole speaking about why she got into beauty industry; what inspired her along two of NYC top hairstylists/ Makeup artists La Shawn Thompson and Jami'a Dunlap. These ladies will be speaking about their shade of beauty and the reasons they are using their talents to make and help ladies feel beautiful inspite of what they may be facing in life.
There will be:
Shopping of vendors
Beauty Expert panel ( Hair, skin, makeup & body)
- Shopdraped ( Headwraps, & more)
- Monifa Kincaid Jewelry
- Milky Gabor (smoked jackets for men & women)
- Fashion Freak Nec Vintage ( glasses, bombers & much more).
- May's Closet ( sunglasses & nail polish)
- Auraluxe ( Handbags)
- Shoelimitless ( stylish shoes)
- Brooklyn Essence ( handmade candle)
- Rysk ( Risk) designs Handmade/handpainted jewlery
- Baskets by Mel ( all things delicious treats)
- King Mom Tees
- Bijou Afrique
- Anyies Handmade Shop
- Habys Fashion ( Bedstuy based fashion designer)
- Sofista Funk the Skirt Company ( New Jersey based)
- N/U Sam designs ( Brooklyn based designer)
**We ask guests to bring a Dress/Evenngwear Shoe to donate to the Slim Hearts Campaign in their prom shoe drive efforts!
Stay Tuned it will be a great show!
Vendors inquire for spots!!
Share with friends