San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Same-Gender-Loving (SGL) Speed Dating is a unique, and often unheard of, opportunity for SGL men to meet someone similarly interested in establishing a bromance or romance with someone in their same age range.
For roughly the cost of a date for two to see a movie, participants will have an opportunity to go on ten (10) dates with ten (10) different guys. Each date lasts four (4) minutes. Participants are given a “Dating Card” to track each date and to indicate whether they would like to date the person again.
Within twenty-four (24) hours of the event, participants will be notified of their “mutual” matches. A “mutual” match results when two people like each other. A participant’s mutual match is only provided with the participant's first name and e-mail address.
What to Expect
- Arrive at the event thirty (30) minutes before dating begins dressed as you would be for any date.
- Find the check-in table, sign-in, grab your Dating Card, put on your name-tag and head to the bar for a drink.
- Sit at your designated table 30 minutes after check-in.
- Write down the name of the person you spoke to, make brief notes, and indicate if you want to see the person again.
"Group A-Stationary" participants will remain seated at their designated tables and "Group B-Rotary" participatns will rotate tables every four (4) minutes when prompted.
- When the event is over, hand your Dating Card to the event organizer.
- Within twenty-four (24) hours, you will receive an e-mail with your "mutual" matches.
- It is then up to you to e-mail your "mutual" matches to set-up your future date.
In the event we have to cancel an event, you will be refunded. However, no refunds will be given as long as the event you registered for occurs. An available alternative is to sell your spot to a friend who is able to attend. If you would like to do this, e-mail email@example.com and let us know the name, age and e-mail address of the person taking your place.
We appreciate your understanding of this policy because it allows us to ensure an appropriate number of particpants at each event.
Disclaimer & Waiver
By signing up for this event, you are acknowledging that the event organizer has not checked the validity or backgrounds of individuals participating in the event. The event organizer is not responsible for what happens between any individuals at the speed dating event or in future meetings of any kind between two individuals who met at the speed dating event. Participants agree by registering for an event that they will indemnify and hold the event organizer, his agents and the venue harrmless for any damages, claims or liability.
*By registering to attend this event, you agree to have read and are fully aware of the above polcies and/or terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.