San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thanks to SF Cutters' Gold Sponsors:
Adobe, Blackmagic Design and Create More
Blackmagic Design and Axle Video for March 20 Meeting Sponsorshop
Last tickets are now on sale, when it reads "sold out" that will indicate all seats have been reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR SF Cutters MARCH 20, 15 min earlier
DOORS WILL OPEN AT 6:15 and Speakers will start at 6:45
March 20th Speakers:
Principal Worldwide Video Evangelist, Creative Cloud, Adobe
Robert Dalva A.C.E.,
Marco Solorio BMD 4K Camera comparison with the BMD Cinema Camera demo and BMD Pocket Camera.
Marco will be showing footage from his BMW documentary feature film, "Ten Tenths" which was shot on Blackmagic Cameras.
Sam Bogoch, CEO, demos New Affordable Media Management Software Axle!
Sam Bogoch is the CEO of axle Video, a Boston-based startup. Sam has been involved in media management and DAM applications for two decades and has deployed a variety of advanced workflow and asset management systems. Prior to co-founding axle, Sam was the product manager for Interplay Production at Avid, and business development manager for Interplay MAM.
axle Video is now shipping its award-winning axle 2013 software (best of show at IBC 2012 and NAB 2013), which offers radically simple media management of your existing storage, through a browser interface on OSX, Windows and iPads. axle works with Adobe Premiere Pro and FCP 7 and X. Sam will be available to answer your questions and discuss different workflow strategies after his presentation radically simple media management
#NABSHOW 2014 Conf Sat April 5 - Thurs April 11 Exhibits Monday April 7- April 11 in #LASVEGAS
SF Cutters code PR57 to receive $100 off the Conference Flex or SMART Pass. Register at http://www.nabshow.com/. Hurry – offers expire March 21, 2014
LAS VEGAS SUPERMEET Tues April 8, at the Riviera Hotel
Register now for best pricing http://www.supermeet.com/ Early Bird Pricing ends March 10
Las Vegast SuperMeet raffle now over $80,000 and climbing
SF Cutters March 20th Meeting raffle:
RAFFLE: For this evening alone Attendee's contact information will be released to sponsors who request the info
Top Prizes: ( pending final confirmations and qualifications, check back for additional Prizes)
1 Year Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription
1 License Blackmagic Design Resolve
1 license Imagineer Systems: Mocha Pro Planar Tracking & Roto
• I Moviola.com Pro Membership http://moviola.com/
• BLUE Duck ( former Automatic Duck ) bottleopener Keychains -
• DigiEffects Plugins: 1 DigiSuite includes Damage & Delirium
• Noise Industries TBA http://fxfactory.com/
• TiffenDFX for Video 1X license http://www.tiffensoftware.com/
One video/fim plug-in license will run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid Editing Systems if all are installed on the same machine.
• Artbeats Stock Footage Sound Fx Templates Music and more
1X $500 gift Certificate http://www.artbeats.com/
• NEW Sponsor: Rampant Design 1 Volume Winners Choice
• 1 3month. Pro Membership Moviola Training
• AGI Training 1 Adobe Premiere Pro Training Book with DVD
American Graphics Institute http://www.agitraining.com/
• Focal Press: 2 books NEW Selections: http:/www.focalpress.com/
40% discount code with your members. Just use MEET4, apply before checkout
• Jeff Foster DVD : Courtesy of Jeff Foster!
Green Screen Production Master Class: Learn by Video | Peachpit
• Larry Jordan Training: http://www.larryjordan.biz/
2X Larry Jordan Webinars Gift Certificates
1X Larry Jordan Subscriptions Gift Certificate
• Peachpit Press: EBBooks: http://www.peachpit.com/
- APTS Motion 5
- Premiere Pro CC Visual QuickStart Guide
- Digital Video with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book
- Adobe After Effects CC Visual Effects and Compositing Studio
- Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book
- After Effects CC Classroom in a Book
- Hand Held Hollywood's Filmmaking with the iPad
When & Where
SF Cutters: http://www.sfcutters.com
SF Cutters is the World's first Apple Final Cut Pro User Group forming in March of 2000. We have evolved to cover NLEs on the Mac, including but not limited to FCP, PremierePro, After Effects, Resolve, AVID, Lightworks, related plugins, VFX software and more. We also focus on the business, aesthetics, and life of the postproduction professional.
That's right, the concept of a DV User Group, complete with networking, screenings and tech info centered around Apple Final Cut Pro was born right here in San Francisco. Currently there are over 100 chapters of Creative Pro User Groups based upon our model. We are proud to be the founders of this exciting movement, dubbed in 1999 as "The DV Revolution". Viva!
SF Cutters meets regularly in San Francisco and the Bay Area Jan thru Nov, the schedule may vary from year to year.