San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THURS JUNE 19 - please purchase your ticket online, arrive on time
Tickets are not available at the door, online only
Message me if you community group would like a table
DOORS OPEN at 6:30 for Goat Hill Pizza, INFUSED ICED TEAs -
Network with fellow SF Cutters our guests and sponsors until 7 and then again during our midbreak
Bring some business cards or add contacts to your phone - stay in touch
SPEAKERS FROM 7-10 Final Order to Be Determined
Sally Rayn, Mark Leialoha recaps & pictures Editors Retreat 2014
Anthony Lucero: AWARD WINNING film "East Side Sushi" screening ONLY in film festivals, recently shown at the Maui Film Festival June 6th.
Anthony will provide an overview of his postproduction workflow:
Workflow for cutting a narrative feature in Premiere Pro.
Combining final mix and color for output dcp.
Michael will reveal the latest features for the next major release of Adobe Prelude CC, as well as showcase some of the workflow efficiencies possible by using Adobe Prelude Live Logger iPad app
Michael Lewis is the Product Manager for Pre Production workflows (Adobe Story CC in the Adobe Digital Video and Audio group. He has been with Adobe since 2001.
He began his career at Adobe as a Quality Engineer for Adobe Photoshop, and in 2005 moved to the Adobe Premiere Pro in the same position. Over the years Michael has worked closely with engineering, customers, and partners to help develop Adobe's video tools into an integral part of many production workflows, which has led to his current position as a Product Manager.
Robert Dalva A.C.E., Oscar Nominated Editor of "The Black Stallion" and his current work including "Sweetwater". "Lovelace", "Captain America, The First Avenger", and classic favorites "Jumanji", "Raising Cain", "Hidalgo", "Jurasic Park III" and many more.
Robert Dalva is an Editor, Director ("The Black Stallion Returns") , and Cinematographer ( "Nash Bridges" ). His command of the language of the film is deep and his passionate conversations with SF Cutters have been among the top highlights of our 15 year history.
To learn more about Robert Dalva please check our upcoming social media posts this great interview
and Robert Dalva's Filmmography on IMDB:
Thanks to SF Cutters' Gold Sponsors:
Adobe, Blackmagic Design
• EVENTS COMING UP:
The 10% off code
Good for Either Conference - for BOTH - USE COMBO Pricing
• Premiere Pro World SAN JOSE July 11-13 http://www.premiereworldconf.com/
* AFTER EFFECTS World SEATTLE SEPT 27-29
• RAFFLE PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS - PLEASE READ - YOU MUST ATTEND THE FULL MEETING AND STAY UNTIL THE END FOR DRAWINGS AND BE PRESENT - ONE PRIZE PER PERSON LIMIT -
• Artbeats: Stock Footage Sound Fx Templates Music and more
1X $500 gift Certificate http://www.artbeats.com/
• DigiEffects Plugins: 1 DigiSuite Damage & Delirium http://www.digieffects.com/
• Imagineer Systems 1 license: Mocha AE v3 http://www.imagineersystems.com/
• BLUE Duck ( former Automatic Duck ) bottleopener Keychains - just a few left!
• Noise Industries http://fxfactory.com/ LUCA Hi-Tech http://fxfactory.com/info/hitech/ EXCLUSIVE TO FCPX , Mountain Lion / Mavericks includes over 30 fully customizable templates for videos, promos, news and more. Features include simulated displays, fractal-based animations, lower thirds, as well as sci-fi and sport-themed mographs.
• TiffenDFX Standalone license http://www.tiffensoftware.com/ Simulating 2,000+ popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters
• Rampant Design TBA NEW Products
"Recording Music on Location 2nd edition" by Bruce Bartlett and Jenny Bartlett
"Directors Tell the Story" by Beth Rooney and Mary Lou Belli
40% discount code for SF Cutters. Just use MEET4, apply before checkout
• Larry Jordan Training: http://www.larryjordan.biz/
2X Larry Jordan Webinars Gift Certificates
1X Larry Jordan Subscriptions Gift Certificate
• Peachpit Press: EBBooks: http://www.peachpit.com/
- APTS Motion 5
- Premiere Pro CC Visual QuickStart Guide
- Digital Video with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book
- Adobe After Effects CC Visual Effects and Compositing Studio
- Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book
- After Effects CC Classroom in a Book
- Hand Held Hollywood's Filmmaking with the iPad
When & Where
SF Cutters: http://www.sfcutters.com
SF Cutters is the World's first Apple Final Cut Pro User Group forming in March of 2000. We have evolved to cover NLEs on the Mac, including but not limited to FCP, PremierePro, After Effects, Resolve, AVID, Lightworks, related plugins, VFX software and more. We also focus on the business, aesthetics, and life of the postproduction professional.
That's right, the concept of a DV User Group, complete with networking, screenings and tech info centered around Apple Final Cut Pro was born right here in San Francisco. Currently there are over 100 chapters of Creative Pro User Groups based upon our model. We are proud to be the founders of this exciting movement, dubbed in 1999 as "The DV Revolution". Viva!
SF Cutters meets regularly in San Francisco and the Bay Area Jan thru Nov, the schedule may vary from year to year.