SF Art Tasting
Saturday, October 12, 5-7pm
934 Brannan Street, SF
Join us for a taste of art, games, wine, and stimulating discussion at the SF Open Studios Exhibition. Please your palette with wine tastings, while viewing over 400 works of art, sculpture, and jewelry by San Francisco artists. Explore the gallery with a gamified twist, hear how jurors and artists chose artwork for the exhibition, and follow us to Yerba Buena Night on a walking tour of SOMA.
Admission is free. Wine tasting at the event is available for donations of $10 or more*. Cash only please.
- 5:00pm - Gamified Gallery - Get a taste of the art on display with our scavenger hunt.
- 5:30pm - Juror and Artist talk - Jurors and Juror's Choice Award-winning artists share their thoughts on selecting and creating, respectively, 'Best In Show' work
- 6:30pm Audience Choice Award - Vote on your favorite piece and enter to win exciting prizes!
- 7:00pm - Want more art? - Follow us on a walking art tour through SOMA, ending at the Yerba Buena Night event
* Please note that this event is 21 and over.