Our in-depth, three-hour workshop gives you more value for your money than any other program on the market.
The U.S. Supreme Court says this training could serve as a defense for all businesses—including those with fewer than 50 employees—making this a valuable opportunity for smaller employers.
If you employ 50 or more people, your company must provide sexual harassment prevention training for managers and supervisors within six months of employees taking on supervisory responsibilities.
We teach your supervisors:
- How Connecticut and federal laws define sexual harassment
- Where supervisors go wrong
- Steps to take when problems arise; steps to take before problems arise
- How to develop and communicate sound policies
- How inaction costs you and your company
Tune to WFSB Channel 3 or WTIC 1080 for cancellations due to inclement weather.