Seven Spiritual Secrets of True Intimacy
In a world of escalating change and instability, how do we find relationships that deepen over the years? This seminar draws on Scripture, Jewish tradition, and therapeutic insights to show how we can create and maintain thriving life-long relationships. Principles for healthy dating and marriage apply to all relationships - and they can be learned!
• Four secrets that promote intimacy: reputation, respect, reliability, redemption
• The Fifth Secret: Embracing the challenges of intimacy
• The Sixth Secret: Practice hesed, mercy not sacrifice
• The Seventh Secret: Deepen and rebuild trust
- Free book "Divine Reversal" for first 20 registrants
- "Divine Reversal" book companion w/audio bonus
- Free consultation with therapist if requested
- Continuing Ed. credits for leaders
- Free Lunch
Featured Musicians - Romana&Alaina (http://romanandalaina.com)
An indie folk/pop duo whose catchy melodies and tight two part harmonies makes them stand out in the crowd. You could try to put their sound in a box, but it's just not possible - when you have a listen, you'll know what we mean.
*Rabbi and 2 lay leaders come for free.
***Couples register now for only $48. Use code 'SEC7COUPLE'