Hands-On Brightspace Training Session 2
If you're looking to get to know Brightspace with an Instructional Technologist by your side, this 90-minute hands-on session is for you. With 30 minutes of direct instruction, 45 minutes of guided practice, and 15 minutes of Q&A, these training sessions are limited to 10 users so that you can get all the hands-on instruction you want.
Session two offers hands-on training to help you create content and build out your Brightspace course.
LUNCH AND LEARN
Attend special Lunch and Learn sessions and enjoy lunch on us! Held from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM on the following dates:
- Introduction to Content tools
- Creating Modules and Topics
- Incorporating images, video or other multi-media objects
- Using conditional release options
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New or intermediate users
- Anyone who wants to learn the platform from the ground up
Date and Time
Faculty Innovation Center, WHH 309
William H. Hannon Library
1 Loyola Marymount University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045