Jump start your 2017 goals now! Join Stephanie Hessler, Thinking Into Results consultant for this transformational workshop. You'll learn three things you must know about setting and achieving goals:
1) The real purpose of goals
- Goals are something that you're going after that you've never done before. A goal is designed to help you grow, to draw resources from yourself that you may not have known are there.
2) The importance of clear, bold, meaningful goals
- If you're going to accomplish something, you're going to need to be inspired by something you really want to achieve. A worthy goal that is expressed with clarity is the most critical step toward creating the results you want.
3) How to use your mind in service of achieving your goals
- Every outcome you experience in your life is the direct results of your thoughts - those you're conscious of and, more importantly, those you aren't. Become aware of the importance of aligning your conscious and your subconscious mind in service of your worthy goal.
Regardless of where you are in life, having goals is vital in order to grow. Identify your desires and aspirations, and establish bold, meaningful goals - something you really want - even though they may feel beyond your reach. Learn time-tested strategies to stay motivated and take action.
Come prepared to become very clear about your goals and achieving them!
Location & Parking -
There is a large public parking lot nearby Watertown Center for Healing Arts. Access the building through the 22 Mount Auburn Street entrance. Go up the stairs and follow the signs to the workshop.