Visit Seton Hall University's Stillman School of Business to learn more about our graduate business programs. We invite you to join us on a webinar to learn about how our M.B.A. and M.S. programs can help you take your career to the next level!
The webinar information sessions are online. A url will be sent via email on the day of the webinar. The following 2015 Summer Semester dates are for the webinar:
Our M.B.A. program is included in The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools" and in US News and World Report's "Top Part-time MBA Programs." We invite you to learn more about our eight concentrations, including one of the few MBA-level specializations in Sport Management in the country. In addition, we have the only accounting program in northern New Jersey accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
|IT Management||Sport Management|
|International Business||Supply Chain Management|
M.S. in Accounting Programs
- M.S. in Accounting (ideal for students with majors other than accounting)
- M.S. in Professional Accounting (designed for students with a B.S. in Accounting)
- M.B.A./Juris Doctorate (Seton Hall University School of Law)
- M.B.A./M.S. in Nursing, Health Systems Administration
- M.B.A./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Graduate Business
- Graduate Accounting Certificate
- Graduate Taxation
- Advanced Study in Business
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- International Business
Stimulate your mind and invigorate your drive to succeed by becoming a member of our academic community today! We can help provide you with the tools to advance your career. For more information, please contact the Graduate Admissions Team at email@example.com or (973) 761-9262.