Seton Hall Graduate Business Programs Information Webinar
Visit Seton Hall University's Stillman School of Business to learn more about our graduate business programs. We invite you to join us on a webinar to learn about how our M.B.A. and M.S. programs can help you take your career to the next level!
The webinar information sessions are online. A url will be sent via email on the day of the webinar. The following 2015 Summer Semester dates are for the webinar:
Thursday, May 21st
Tuesday, June 30th
Thursday, July 30th
Tuesday, August 18th
Our M.B.A. program is included in The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools" and in US News and World Report's "Top Part-time MBA Programs." We invite you to learn more about our eight concentrations, including one of the few MBA-level specializations in Sport Management in the country. In addition, we have the only accounting program in northern New Jersey accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
|IT Management||Sport Management|
|International Business||Supply Chain Management|
M.S. in Accounting Programs
- M.S. in Accounting (ideal for students with majors other than accounting)
- M.S. in Professional Accounting (designed for students with a B.S. in Accounting)
- M.B.A./Juris Doctorate (Seton Hall University School of Law)
- M.B.A./M.S. in Nursing, Health Systems Administration
- M.B.A./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Graduate Business
- Graduate Accounting Certificate
- Graduate Taxation
- Advanced Study in Business
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- International Business
Stimulate your mind and invigorate your drive to succeed by becoming a member of our academic community today! We can help provide you with the tools to advance your career. For more information, please contact the Graduate Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 761-9262.