- Initial Assumptions…”C” corporation, technology start up, big opportunity
- Different discussion if a single “app” play, not looking to raise much outside financing, will throw off cash à LLC
- Who is a founder? Does it matter?
- Thoughts on apportioning founders’ equity
- Whose idea?
- What IP is being contributed?
- Have one or more of co-founders founded a start up, and had a “successful” exit?
- To vest or not to vest, all or some, how long?
- Staying in Control
- Founder Funding
- Initial Capitalization
As in all pariSoma CoLearning classes, snacks and beverages will be provided!
For most of our classes, the maximum number of students is 19 so get your ticket *now*!
About your Instructor
Todd Rumberger has significant experience working with software, Internet, communications digital media and financial services companies through all stages of their growth. In addition, he has broad transactional expertise, particularly in the areas of venture capital, and public and private mergers and acquisitions.
A frequent speaker on start up and technology merger & acquisition matters, Todd is also the author of numerous articles and a treatise on venture backed companies. He was formerly with a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm, focusing on software and communications/mobile investments. Todd founded Greenberg Traurig LLP's Sillicon Valley office and continues to work for this succesful international law firm with 1800 lawyers and governmental affairs professionals in more than 30 locations across the United State.
When & Where
[ classes ] PARISOMA
At PARISOMA, we host hands-on workshops on vital new skills for the digital age.
Whether you are launching a new business or starting a new career, our classes are designed to prepare you for what’s next.
Here’s to the life-long learners.