Everyday organisations tell us they are keen to use Service Design to understand and tackle the complex problems they face. To share our experience and knowledge, we have developed a program comprising three one-day workshops.
WHO WILL WANT TO ATTEND?
This series is for service designers, innovationists, change managers, and folk from front-line service delivery, marketing, communications, product development and IT backgrounds.
ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
Register for each workshops indidually via the links below, or sign-up for all three (from this page) to receive a 20% discount:
- Research and journey mapping
- Concept generation and prototyping
- Bridging the gap: Concepts to implementation
RESEARCH AND JOURNEY MAPPING
MON 17 OCTOBER, SYDNEY
This one-day workshop provides a mix of theory and practical activities enabling you to better understand the behaviours and experiences of customers and/or staff sharing the resulting insights in an engaging journey map. This workshop will help you to:
- Understand current customer / staff experiences
- Share customer / staff insights using journey maps
- Use maps to support customer informed decisions
- Attract funding for customer-centric initiatives.
CONCEPT GENERATION AND PROTOTYING
MON 24 OCTOBER, SYDNEY
Join us to learn about the theory and practice of generating, prototyping, testing and refining concepts for improved customer and staff experiences. This workshop will help you to:
- Create concepts to improve customer / staff experiences
- Prototye and test early concepts with customers / staff
- Build a case for funding customer-centric concepts
BRIDGING THE GAP: CONCEPTS TO IMPLEMENTATION
MON 31 OCTOBER, SYDNEY
Join us to explore co-design techniques for aligning organisational ambitions, creating better implementation plans and delivering services that are desirable, feasible and viable. This workshop will help you to:
- Bring service visions to life
- Implement “human-centred” transformation
- Attract buy-in and funding for your future state vision
Do you tailor and run your courses for organisations?
We do. Please email us at email@example.com
What if I need to cancel?
We don't offer refunds, however you can transfer your registration to a colleague.