Actions and Detail Panel
Serve Dinner at Denver Rescue Mission w/ Project Helping
Wed, June 21, 2017, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM MDT
Not everyone is fortunate enough to know where their next meal will come from. Fortunately, there are amazing places like the Denver Rescue Mission to provide assistance to our community need. And of course, there are amazing people like you who are willing to volunteer to help make that possible!
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING?
Serve food to men, women, and children at The Crossing, a transitional facility that houses the STAR Transitional Program and the New Life Program (NLP).
- Be part of something fun, engaging and impactful.
- As a volunteer you’ll be supporting your community and improving your own health.
- Earn tons of good karma and do something impactful. Trust us, your friends will be jealous!
- Speaking of friends, bring them along! Volunteering with friends and family makes the day even more memorable.
- And, of course, the chance to change the world. Who doesn’t want that??
Does this event require special skills?
There are no specific skills needed for this event. But we should consider being awesome and wanting to volunteer a special skill.
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
For this event, all volunteers must be at least 10 years old. Volunteers under 18 need an adult chaperone.
What if I have a large group that wants to volunteer?
Due to the size of the kitchen, we have to limit this event to 8 volunteers.
ALL THE DETAILS: Where to meet and park? What to wear and bring? What is the agenda for the day?
You can see all of the details by following this link: https://projecthelping.org/volunteer-denver-rescue-mission/. We’ll also send a reminder email and text before the event!
To make sure you get the emails, please add Project Helping (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts.