Actions and Detail Panel
Series 1 of 5 - Why is Emotional Intelligence Important?
Tue, February 14, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PST
A call to choose the process of being in charge of your own feelings, living more creatively and achieving a loving life that more closely reflects who you really are or want to be.
Series 1 of 5- Why is Emotional Intelligence important?
The way to transform and grow is simply to let go of resistance and raise your emotional intelligence (EQ).
Where: (By Phone) RSVP to access the phone number
RSVP Note: Space is limited.
Speaker: Windsor Lindor, Life Coach
Windsor will share tools about changing your Life for the better and approaches that support life-long happiness and success.
You will also receive by email the emotional intelligence exercises for Series 1 that will position you to start the process of being in charge of your own feelings, living more creatively and achieving an abundant life that more closely reflects who you really are or want to be.
Below are some of the questions Windsor will explore throughout this Series (1 of 5):
- What are emotions?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why is Emotional Intelligence important?
- What are the benefits of mastering emotional intelligence?
1. You will have the framework that will allow you to start the process of becoming the captain of your life, having a surer sense of how you really feel about personal decisions.
2. You will receive an entry point of what needs to be done in order to manage emotions, become highly productive, recognize emotions in others and successfully handle relationships.
3. You will receive ideas about changing your Life for the better and approaches that support life-long happiness and success.
Emotional Intelligence Official Site: http://www.windsorlindor.com/Programs/LifeExpansionemotionalintelligence.html