We are a not for profit initiative that combines the concept of a hackathon and an accelerator into intense collaborative experiences to directly co-create with local communities. Letting you discover and apply our Stanford’s d.school innovation curriculum, help boost local startups, discover a new culture and celebrate New Year with an amazing group of Solutionners! #Serendipia #Solutionners
Following our inaugural edition in Dubai last year, we're happy to bring you this year's experience in Thailand!
Let us unite around positive vibes and beliefs to help create the world we want to pass on to our children.
SERENDIPIA Limitless Team
Aymard, JLO, Yansou, Hassan, Simeon, Rana, Phakwisa, Suprinya, Luka, Lukas & Friends
Details on what the ticket includes:
- All accommodation in twin rooms (5 star Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok - 2 nights, private wagon sleeper train - 1 night, Koh Tao Simple Life Resort - 3 nights and Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok again - 2 nights)
- All breakfasts included
- A ticket to the Serendipia Forum with an international buffet dinner, speakers and possibility to pitch your startup
- Learning and applying our social innovation curriculum inspired by Stanford's d.school methdology, through co-creation workshops at HUBBA, Bangkok’s 1st coworking Space for tech and Knowledge exchange, Bangkok's innovation hub.
- Entry to Bangkok temples
- New year celebration on Koh Tao's beach
- Transport back and forth to the island Koh Tao (by train, ferry and bus)
- Coaching and mindfulness workshops
- The goodbye gala diner