September Warrior For Life Networking Luncheon
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
- Veterans may attend the luncheon no more than twice per year.
- Veterans must have attended the Resume workshop (or had their resume reviewed by an LSVA staff member) and the Networking Workshop in order to attend the luncheon.
- Arrive promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume. It is highly encouraged that you attend a Resume Workshop before coming to Warrior For Life. Click here to view a calendar of career events.
- Dress professionally. Suit and tie for men, business suit for women. If you need professional attire for the event, click here.
- This is a professional lunch for you to network. It is not an event that involves family members or guests. Children are not allowed.
- Please arrive promptly at 11:30 a.m. which is when networking begins.
- Please limit yourself to no more than three attendees per company.
- Because of our non-for-profit status, you can receive a receipt at the event.
- This lunch is free for veterans and we greatly appreciate any donations your company can make to help make this lunch a success.
- We do offer Premium Sponsorship levels for companies at $1000.00. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Can I update my registration information?
You can change your information at anytime.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. It is REQUIRED for the check-in process.
What is the refund policy?
We offer refunds of 100% up to the day of the event.
When & Where
Lone Star Veterans Association
The Lone Star Veterans Association is a non-for-profit organization that is dedicated to assisting returning veterans and their families in making a successful transition from the military to civilan world. Founded by veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, they provide career transition, social programs, peer mentoring, PTSD support, family events, community service projects, and advocacy on behalf of the Post 9/11 military generation. The Lone Star Veterans Association operates in the Greater Houston Area and is the largest Iraq and Afghanistan veteran organization in the state of Texas. For more information, visit www.LoneStarVeterans.org.