September 4, 2013 Grant Workshop - Portland, Oregon
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Spirit Mountain Community Fund runs workshops regularly to help organizations apply for grants. Attendance at the Grant Application Workshop is optional. This training is recommended for:
- All organizations that have not applied for grants with us before
- Grant writers who have not written grants with us before (even if their organization has successfully received a grant)
- Grant writers and organizations that have not successfully applied for funding with us in the last 24 months
GRANT APPLICATION SESSION WILL COVER:
- Help applicants become familiar with SMCF's grant application process.
- Provide guidance on how to complete the various sections within the application and understand the relevance of each.
- Provide anoverview and the "how-to's" of completing the application templates.
- Enhance the probabiity of the applicant submitting a more competitive grant application.
When & Where
Spirit Mountain Community Fund
For questions, please contact SMCF staff at 503-879-1400.