Sept 30 | Taming the Inner Critic, Comparer & Commander | connecting event
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
a Connecting Event & Copartnership Skills Lab
INVEST in a diverse group of working women | because relationships are just as critical as the work & women need community personally and professionally
ENGAGE in our thought provoking people skills topics | explore a Partnership point of view honoring both the masculine and feminine ways of relating in business
LEARN to better honor yourself & others | incorporate better communication, connection & productivity in how you are to work with
At this event, you will...
• Participate in the Personable Business® Introductions | be real. be you. belong.
• Connect both personally and professionally | no more loneliness
• Help more people | establish long term relationships
• Learn the Personable Business® Communication Tools | be a pleasure to do business with & make it easy to do business with you
• Experience a caring, safe and inclusive environment | no need to have angst about networking with us!
Topic • Taming the Inner Critic, Comparer & Commander for Relational Wellbeing •
That inner voice is quick to criticize, compare and command us to change. Ourselves. Others. It’s always looking for ways we “coulda, woulda, shoulda.” By the end of the day we’re taken out and have created distance from others. We’re depleted. No wonder there’s no time for life’s pleasures, we’ve got to recover from the day’s battle.
You’ll learn how to
- Decipher the truth
- Give & receive compliments and acknowledgements
- Be on your own side and choose who you listen to
4 - 4:30 arrive, get settled
4:30 - 5:30 potluck dinner and 3 minute introductions
5:30 - 5:40 break
5:40 - 6:40 topic discussion
6:40 - 7:00 invitation to join/what's next/closing
casual, we'll be meeting outside at the Tiki Bar.
We'd love you to join us!
What do you need from me in order to register for this event?
When & Where
Business Women of Silicon Valley | a sisterhood of business friends
MEET MORE PEOPLE | networking to make business happen
SKILL MASTERY | networking, sales, business relationships, managing your life well
MEMBERSHIP | belong to our sisterhood of business friends
There are too many business women struggling with aloneness and loneliness.
* We work from home.
* We are solo business owners.
* We’re in management and leadership.
* We work in a male dominated profession, industry or company.
* We’ve had bad experiences interacting with other business women and female bosses.
Networking is critical to business. Business happens because of relationships. Most of us need to develop more Business Friends!
We are Business Women Supporting Business Women.
We connect personally AND we talk business!
We ask for what we need personally and professionally.
We help when and where we can.
Our structured networking makes meeting people safe, inclusive and fun. Too many of us feel angst attending networking events so it's easier to just not go. Participate with us at our monthly Networking Experiences so you can enjoy meeting more people.