San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is CHHRP-LTC?
A Certified Harmony Healthcare Rehab Professional is a polished clinician possessing the complement of hands-on expertise and intimate knowledge of the Medicare and Medicaid regulations. The CHHRP credentialing heightens clinical expertise and inherent reimbursement related implications that facilitate bridging interdisciplinary gaps, and result in the provision of ultimate patient care and top revenue results. This program has been updated to include proactive management for FY2018 and expected Proposed Rule (Regulatory) changes.
Rehabilitation Directors and Managers, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, PPS MDS Coordinators, Nursing Staff and Nursing Management providing care in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting.
- The learner will be able to identify Medicare Part A Coverage Criteria for accurate reimbursement and enhancement of skilled services.
- The learner will be able to state Medicare Part B Coverage Criteria for therapy program development in a SNF.
- The learner will be able to recite accurate completion of MDS Sections related to therapy.
- The learner will be able to discuss the Medicare/PPS and OBRA MDS Completion timing requirements.
- The learner will be able to state documentation requirements for Medicare Part A and B therapy services to secure revenue upon audit.
- The learner will be able to apply Rehab Case Management Strategies in the SNF for Medicare and Medicare Case Mix.
- The learner will be able to list clinical programs to develop that will benefit the SNF population.
- The learner will be able to provide examples of clinical techniques for management of non- traditional rehab patients.
- The leaner will be able to explain RUG leveling for PPS and Medicaid Case Mix in relation to the MDS.
- The learner will be able to participate in practical application of revenue enhancement strategies for the SNF.
- The learner will be able to identify strategies to ensure long-term care regulatory requirements are met.
- The learner will be able to identify current trends in denials for Skilled Medicare Part A Medicare coverage.
This program will enable healthcare providers to provide quality healthcare through an interdisciplinary team approach applying intensive clinically-founded training techniques and applications geared specifically toward the SNF patient supporting the regulatory requirements and reimbursement in a SNF setting.
- Medicare Part A SNF Coverage Criteria
- Medicare Part A PPS Reimbursement
- Discharge Planning / Preventing Rehospitalizations
- Medicare Part B Requirements and Reimbursement
- MDS Coding for the Therapy Professional
- Long-Term Care Survey Therapy Considerations
- Medicare Therapy Documentation in a SNF
¨ Identification of Deficits
¨ Goal Writing
¨ Evidence of Progress
¨ Documenting Medical Necessity
- Management of Non-Traditional Therapy Patients
- Medicare Part B Program Development
- RUG-IV Intimacy
- Therapy Revenue Enhancements Secrets to Success
- Preventing Medical Reviews/Denials Management
- MDS for Medicaid Case Mix
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT/ CONTACT HOURS
NAB (18), ANA (18), AOTA (1.8), ASHA (1.8)
APTA* State Specific: Please call to verify
Contact Mary Moser, Director of Education for further information at 1-800-530-4413.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENT HARMONY CLIENTS GET A DISCOUNTED RATE OF $750. On the Order Page, please click " Enter Promotional Code" and type "HARMONYCLIENT" FOR THIS RATE *** You must be a current client in good standing to receive this rate. All discounts will be validated and any unauthorized discounts will not be honored.