AANAC MDS 3.0 RAC-CT
Three Day Seminar
Registration: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
(Day I) Training: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Breaks: 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. 3:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
• MDS Coding for OBRA and PPS
• Accurately Assessing Functional Status and the MDS 3.0
• OBRA Timing and Scheduling for MDS 3.0
• PPS Timing and Scheduling and the MDS 3.0
• Resource Utilization Groups (RUG-IV) and MDS 3.0 • Introduction to Medicare Part A
• Care Area Assessment (CAAs) and the MDS 3.0
• Care Planning and the MDS 3.0
• Quality Measures
• Five-Star Rating System
The American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nursing Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. AANAC will charge a $20 administration fee for all duplicate CE certificates. Make sure to sign in each day to get your CE certificate at the end of the workshop and keep it for your records.
To be eligible to become RAC-CT® Certified (Resident Assessment Coordinator – Certified) an individual must:
• Be a clinician/professional involved in the RAI process
• Attend 3-day program (See Program Schedule) and successfully complete 10 associated final certification exams with a score of 80% or higher
• You have 90 days from the date the final exams are launched to complete and pass the certification exams
• Recertification is required every two years
• You do not have to be an AANAC member to complete the program. However, you must have a valid AANAC membership number to qualify for the member rate. For membership go to www.aanac.org
Course Completion Requirements
CEs for the three-day workshop are based upon actual classroom attendance for the duration of the scheduled educational activity verified through sign-in sheets. If a student must leave before the activity is schedule to end or is late arriving, he/she will not receive full CE credit. Partial credit may be awarded. Each attendee, based on sign-in sheets/attendance, will receive the CE certificate upon completion of the education activity. The final certification exams are not a requirement for claiming a CE certification for the workshop.
* If you are not a current AANAC member please select the "AANAC non-member" ticket or become an AANAC member to receieve the discounted rate of $550.
* You must be a current AANAC Member in good standing to receive this rate.
All Members will be validated and any unauthorized discounts will not be honored.*
To become an AANAC Member please go to:
Have questions about Sep 28-30, 2016, Plymouth, MA (Duxbury): AANAC RAC-CT Certification Course?
Contact Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI)