Actions and Detail Panel
Senior Fitness: Night Owl Thursday's (12 Sessions)
Thu, April 6, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
"What does age mean? Not being able to do the things you used to do. If I can get you doing things you haven't done for ten or fifteen years, isn't that exciting?" ~ Jack LaLanne
Best Foot Forward Functional Fitness is dedicated to helping make your day-to-day life easier and more enjoyable. Each one hour Senior Fitness Group Session includes:
- Warm-up: warm muscles and joints move easier and feel better!
- Stretching: losing range of motion is the biggest factor in decreased mobility.
- Cardiovascular exercise: keep your heart strong and improve health markers!
- Muscular endurance: improve strength, reduce the risk of injury, and increase bone density!
- Balance training: reduce the risk of falls and associated injuries.
- Cool-down: slowly get your body back to normal before going about your day.
Commit to all 12 weeks and you'll enjoy:
MORE ENERGY - BETTER SLEEP - A SLIMMER WASTELINE - NEW FRIENDSHIPS
Sign up today!
Refer a friend and get a free gift!