Actions and Detail Panel
Send Off Cancer - Support Chris Donahoo for LLS Man of the Year
Fri, April 7, 2017, 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
From March 2 through May 11, I will be participating in Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Man of the Year campaign, working to raise as much money as possible with other fundraising candidates for the organization during this period.
Join us for Send Off Cancer, a formal cocktail event supporting my Man of the Year Fundraising Campaign supporting Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, on April 7th at ACI Boland in Kansas City's Crossroads Art District. We will enjoy music, drinks, hors d'oeuvres as well as silent auction items with all proceeds supporting LLS.
This event will be one of my campaign's biggest resources, so all are welcome to come and have a great night with friends, family, colleagues (and a few special guests).
Let's work toward finally giving blood cancer a red card!
- Held at ACI Boland's event space and rooftop terrace (with beautiful views of downtown Kansas City!)
- Wine provided by Major Brands & The American Outlaws
- Whiskey and vodka from by J. Rieger & Co.
- Hors d'oeuvres graciously donated by Plaza Catering Company
- Beer courtesy of Oskar Blues Brewery
- Music from DJ Drew Borham
- 100% of ticket sales and auction proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Midwest Chapter
- Food and drink included with ticket
- Special Kansas City guests TBA
Join us! Together we can raise money for this amazing cause and help find a cure for blood cancer!
For more information or to donate to my campaign directly, see www.redcard4cancer.com
Donations only accepted from March 2nd - May 11th.