ESSENSCIA, the Belgian Federation for Chemistry and Life Sciences industries and EHCMA, the East Harris County Manufacturers Association are pleased to invite you to a Seminar on:
SYNERGIES BETWEEN TWO WORLD-CLASS INNOVATIVE CHEMICAL HUBS: BELGIUM & TEXAS
The seminar is featuring Belgian and Texas chemicals industry experts. Our keynote speakers include representatives from EHCMA, essenscia and chemical clusters in Belgium. A panel discussion featuring Belgian and US chemical industry companies will focus on open collaboration and innovation practices. In addition, several Belgian companies will be attending, to establish business relationships with Texas companies.
Seminar attendees will learn about :
- Strengths of the Texas and Belgium chemical clusters
- How to address today's chemical industry's challenges (eg: recruiting young talents to replace retiring people, TSCA/Reach, transportation issues)
- Role of innovation for investment decisions in the Texas/Belgium chemical industry
- How can the two clusters reinforce their collaboration (exchange of best practices)
- What are the assets for Belgian company Solvay to invest in the US (Cytech), what is the importance of innovation for Solvay ?
- Networking opportunities with Belgian and American industry experts
- Synergies and partnership opportunities with visiting Belgian companies & industry experts