“Setting 2017 Sales Goals”
Tuesday, December 20, 2016 | 11:30-2:30 pm | Includes lunch
Goals are a positive means for performance and growth. They must be specific. You can’t formulate plans for accomplishment if you don’t know what you want to accomplish. More importantly, you must be clear why those accomplishments are important to you. And the “why” must be significant.
Managers, do you know the personal goals of your team members? Effective managers guide and coach with each individual’s goals in mind.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Are you fed-up that you or your sales team set goals every year and don't follow through?
- Are you frustrated that you know what you want your goals to be; but you don't know how to get there?
- Are you struggling with creating a realistic vision for growth in 2017?
- Are you disappointed that your sales aren’t measuring up to expectations?
- Are you concerned that you’re not helping your team achieve their goals?
Do any of these hit home? If so, you owe it to yourself to attend this session.
You will learn:
- How to create a process to achieve your goals
- The three principles to successful goal setting
- How to develop short and long-term goals in all eight-life goal areas
- How to establish a cookbook for your business goals
Investment: $129.00 includes lunch